dimanche 31 mars 2013

Miles Away

Miles Away is a project that I have started few months ago. I take pictures of my shoes when I visit a new place. 























I was inspired by the "mile a day" of  Elise Blaha. Her idea was to take pictures of her shoes everyday during her running. I really like what she does with these pictures! 

I thought that it could be a great idea to do the same! But ....I am not really good at running! I am very impressed by people who can do this incredible thing! I am more into .... team sport... with a ball!

I am a member of a Racquetball club: yeaah!

I know that I like traveling, discovering new places, and walking around. So, I have started to do this project in my way.
























In some way, these pictures allow me to remember this day, what I discovered, what sparked off my curiosity, or remember me a memory with my husband.


But these pictures also say to me: 
"I am here, I feel good being here, and don't forget this feeling!"


For now, all the pictures were taken in California, and few of them in Paris. I am looking forward to do Miles Away in Reunion island! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire